Amara Organics Sapodilla soap review




I finally visited the Blue Basin store at the Cruise Ship Complex a couple months ago.  This store specializes in selling products made in Trinidad and Tobago.
So I was rather pleased to find homemade beauty products such as body scrubs, soaps and creams produced by Amara Organics.
My purchases included Amara's sapodilla soap.

You can see from the photo that the soap is brown, it is also lightly and pleasantly scented.

This soap contains little exfoliating particles, a fact I discovered when I began feverishly scrubbing my stomach.  Ouch.
However I found that it is rather moisturizing and I use it for my face and body.

The only thing that bothers me is its dark brown color.

This item, along with others from the Amara Organics range, is available at select stores which can be found on their facebook page.

PS- Test item on one small area at first if you have sensitive skin.  Do not use if you are allergic to sapodilla.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.