July beauty haul

This month has been rather toned down in the makeup haul department.

How did I collect so many soaps?

My items are seen below:


Two of these palettes contain very bright colors, perfect for a night time clubby look.  The third palette is more muted and smoky - this one can be worn for daytime.



I bought this Elf spray before, so I tend to buy one whenever I see that it is available.



The Frozen illustrations caught me, I don't even know if that nail polish is for kids or adults.
I'm still gonna try it.
The LA Girl Spice blush was on sale for a couple of months.  I decided to finally buy it so I could try it out later.





Jolly Rancher and Crayola - what more can I say?  There is a Wet n Wild lipstick in the middle.  Those lipsticks are popular and usually scarce.


I picked up these soaps at various craft markets. One is made with mango, one with lemongrass.  Three of them are homemade and products of Trinidad and Tobago. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.