MAC attack?!

                                    My first MAC cosmetics experience.

                                
 
 
One day last week, I finally decided to buy my first MAC product.  I heard about the brand multiple times, however its 'interesting' price and intimidating stores both helped to keep me safely in my NYX/Revlon zone.
 
 
I breezed into one of their stores and was most relieved to see an old classmate working there.  She answered my questions and I was then allowed to examine the products.
 
After much deliberation, I decided on MAC's Violetta Amplified Crème lipstick.  I chose that colour because it was not like any of the burgundy, orange and dark pink lip products that I currently own.
 
I 'swatched' it and fell in love.  Wow.  The colour was rich, vibrant and I quickly quelled the thought that I was overspending during Lent (but that's a whole other blog post right there).
 
 


 
 
When I got home, I tried it and kept it on to see how long it would last. 
 
I kept it on for four hours, having meals and snacks. 
 
This was wonderful!  I would definitely buy more lip products and can't wait to try their eye shadows!
 
I also filmed a YouTube makeup tutorial using this lipstick.  Here it is:
 


                  Stay tuned for my next MAC adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual BET Awards 2023: 5 Best Dressed Ladies

Review: Creme of Nature Shampoo, Hair Milk & Curl Enhancing Creme

5 Disney's The Little Mermaid Must Have Items.